Arts And Leisure
  • 0

From under the blankets, I unravel, arms and legs / Unwind from the dance of sleep, how long it took to sleep / Into my arms, searching the soft sheets, my fingertips

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

If there is truth behind magic tricks, / then the knowing takes away the illusion of Splendor. / then, / is that what we say to love?

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

A Menagerie / is defined as / A collection of wild animals kept in captivity / for exhibition

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

I remember the smell of cigarettes that cling to me / I remember daydreams of dying / I remember the first time I saw him cry. Lying in bed with my back towards him

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

I’d like to try again here. / I’d like to take a break here, / just sit and breathe.

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

"The city here is dirtier, there’s more homeless people and the weather is/ colder,” you said to me before you left. I could imagine what Singapore is like; / both cities alive, independent, thriving. I certainly wasn’t.

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

This is an ode to stilts, to the people that risk falling to feel an elevation gain. / This is an ode to January, to pouring a new cup of coffee, getting drunk and walking up on a Sunday/ morning.

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Winter comes and I am dried out, / Reduced to nothing; / The crust of crystalized feelings

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

writing demands introspection / for a girl on the pursuit of pleasure it would / make sense to steer clear / of the mind and all its bitter gore hiding in the recesses / i like to write anyway 

More From Fiction and Poetry

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Arts And Leisure
  • 0