Arts And Leisure
  • 0

The Brockman Memorial Campus Tree Tour has taken over my life. Whenever I pass an interesting tree on campus, I pull out my phone and look up its name and species and make a note of it for later. Over the last week and a half, I have sketched a Cedar of Lebanon, my favorite Yoshino cherry tr…

More From A&L

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Put on your clompiest boots and stomp on someone to this

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Northwest Film Forum (NWFF) will hold the second annual Engauge Experimental Film Festival Nov. 7 to 9 at its Capitol Hill theater. Engauge, sponsored by the Interbay Cinema Society and supported by EXcinema and The Sprocket Society, will include screenings of “films that originated on film”…

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

An essential part of touring the UW is learning that you are never more than two minutes from your next cup of coffee. This is a big check in the “pro” column for caffeine-addicted prospective students, but there are also people, like me, who either don’t or can’t drink coffee. For me, the d…

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

I think it has become obvious to all of us just how beautiful the deciduous trees have become on campus. The vibrant hues of gold, orange, and crimson bring a feeling of warmth to the chilling air. Seeing these colors swirl around as the wind blows leaves from the branches is probably one of…

Arts And Leisure
  • 0

Websites like Intentionalist and events like Seattle Restaurant Week provide an opportunity to spend with intention 

• 0

As the days grow darker and colder, the temptation to stay inside with a warm drink and blanket becomes ever more appealing. The idea of going outside when it is dismal, blustery, chilly, and wet may be the last thing on one’s mind. Speaking from experience, however, staying inside can have …