Featured Article

Latest from Ask the Experts

• 0

Hello, and thank you for taking my question. I am concerned that I might have a urinary tract infection. While I haven't had one in the past, I am noticing some symptoms that are concerning. I know that if I have a UTI, I need to make sure that I get this treated as quickly as possible. Ther…

• 0

Hangovers are the worst. I'm sure most people have been hungover at one point or another in their lives. Usually happens after a late night of drinking. Mainly having a good time with friends or celebrating a big accomplishment. Honestly the only way to prevent a hangover is to not drink at …

• 0

Out of 78 tarot cards, 56 are minor arcana cards, that represent your daily life, struggles, thoughts, wins, and insight about what happens in your regular life. Don’t go by the name - even though they’re called ‘minor’ arcana cards, they unravel the deep-rooted past, how it shaped you, as w…

More from Ask the Experts

• 0

Life has a way of throwing us curve balls when we least expect it - that's why we get insured. We all want to save where we can, and a great place to do this is on your monthly premiums. From medical to car insurance, each different policy you have is a necessary evil you can't avoid.

• 0

Carrying student loan debt can be stressful. However, even if you are juggling a lot of other debt, do not have a high income or are balancing loan repayments with saving for a home or a family, you can continue paying down your loans and keeping your credit in good shape. You might even be …

• 0

It seems that everyone nowadays is obsessed with finding out whether they are an introvert or an extrovert. While a simple online quiz may not be very scientific, learning about how you operate can help you make life choices that fit with your character and lead to increased productivity. Ma…

• 0

I was looking forward to starting the school year, but I feel overwhelmed just looking at the syllabus! I’m seeing all of these books I have to read, classes I have to attend, projects, papers and exams, and I don’t know how I’m going to get it all done.

• 0

Some of you know how to tie a bowtie, perhaps due to the fact that you've attended special events in the past and were forced to wear one. Most of you have probably never attempted to tie a bow tie. This is most likely because bow ties seem to be a less popular choice than neckties are. Have…

• 0

Clothes mean a great deal about the wearer. Additional items are accessories that tell you about your personality, sense of trust and attitude to life. Therefore it is very important to get the right one for your ideal look. These days, women experience a lot of difficulty in appearing flawl…