My wife and I are planning on going on vacation in the next few months, and she wants to do something different. We normally head to Florida for a vacation, but she has been turned on to multi centre holidays.

The idea of going to more than one destination for a holiday retreat is definitely exciting. But I am at a loss of where to go. Should I book a trip through a travel agency or website that takes care of all of the details? Should I try and figure everything out on my own in terms of hotel, accommodations and car rentals?

Multi centre holidays are fun and exciting. A lot of people are starting to solo travel, and the primary reason is that these travelers want to go to as many destinations as possible. Your spouse seems to be on board to visit multiple cities, so it’s definitely an option for you.

I would go with a package deal from a travel agency that handles all of the logistics, including flights, return transfers and hotel stays. A lot of these packages have been designed to entice travelers to go to exotic destinations, and the package often includes a steep discount.

A few of the very popular destinations this travel season are trips to Abu Dhabi, Bangkok and Phuket. You’ll want to stay for almost two weeks to explore each location, but you’ll find that there’s a lot to do.

Abu Dhabi has the Louvre Museum and beautiful mosques that you can visit. Yas Waterworld is another amazing experience. Bangkok has a safari and marine park that you can visit, or tour the Erawan waterfalls. If you have the budget for it, there are also dinner cruises which offer an amazing experience. I also recommend seeing the Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn.

Phuket is beautiful, and this is where you can really relax. Plan to spend a day at Phang Nga Bay and Phi Phi Island, which has beautiful beaches. The nightlife on Bangla Road is also superb.

If you like the idea of going to Dubai, you’ll find that there are a lot of great multi centre options available. You can go to Sri Lanka, Maldives or Bangkok, among several other destinations.

Multi centre holidays are also available in the US, with popular options including San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. San Francisco and Las Vegas as one holiday is another great option. Las Vegas and New York or Los Angeles and New York are two great options, too. The main drawback of a US multi centre vacation is that airfare is very expensive.

If you want to go to Europe, you’ll find options like Ryanair which offer affordable flights that allow you to explore multiple countries with very cheap airfare. The biggest expense will be the flight into Europe. A good tip is to look for flights into major cities, such as London. These flights are often cheaper, and then you can take a flight to anywhere in Europe.