If you’ve ever been to a UW School of Drama performance, then in all likelihood you have seen actors in costumes built by the costume shop or from the extensive collection of stock in the drama building.
Latest from the multimedia desk
Whenever I go to Seattle Center, I always try to ride the monorail. It turns a 15-20 minute, crowded, unexciting bus ride from Westlake Center into a two-minute trip that is paradoxical, fun, and practical.
Seattle is an interesting city, to say the least. We have a ridiculous number of hills that make getting between different neighborhoods incredibly difficult. There are strange five-street intersections, buses that sometimes never come, and one light rail system that is slowly but surely exp…
More from Multimedia
As this is my last article of the quarter, I have decided to return to the heart of what my column aims to do. The idea of gathering, be it around people, food, space, or activity is something that can be seen all around campus and it’s a theme I try to subtly include in many of my sketches.
Autumn is one of the rare opportunities I have as a Seattle artist to use colors other than gray, deep blue, and forest green. As we move into winter, there is the temptation to limit my palette and sketchbook to drawings of architecture with muted colors and black ink. However, this week I …
The Brockman Memorial Campus Tree Tour has taken over my life. Whenever I pass an interesting tree on campus, I pull out my phone and look up its name and species and make a note of it for later. Over the last week and a half, I have sketched a Cedar of Lebanon, my favorite Yoshino cherry tr…
- Bates in concussion protocol, UW announces
- How the reservation raised RaeQuan Battle
- How to be a good friend to a survivor of sexual assault
- Bates’ absence headlines tough day for Washington
- U-District scaling up with a dozen new towers in progress
- UW Medicine physician with stage 4 lung cancer strives to live authentically
- It's just rocket science: SARP UW ready to defend national title
- With Bates out, new contributors emerge for UW softball
- Doubleheaders both end in one-run wins for Washington
- Archives from the 2-0-Sickness
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.