Transit Advisory: Stevens Way construction will result in bus reroutes, July 29 to Aug. 30

• 0
news

Construction projects starting Monday, July 29, at the N22 parking lot, located behind the Communications Building and next to the HUB, and the Population Health Building, located behind the Architecture Hall, will impact transit stops around campus until Aug. 30.

Due to construction, all bus stops on Stevens Way and Stevens Lane will be impacted as shown in the infographic provided by UW Transportation Services. Bus stops on Northeast Campus Parkway will not be impacted.

Transit

Bus routes 32, 31, 67, 75, 78, and 372E will have temporary stops on Northeast 45th Street while the construction is taking place. All other routes affected will have alternative stops around campus..

According to UW Transportation Services, the N22 upgrade will improve accessibility to the parking area. The Population Health Building construction will reroute traffic to accommodate the construction of the building and parking lot. 

The Daily will continue to provide updates throughout the summer of various projects that may impact students and visitors.

Reach Science and News Editor Thelonious Goerz at news@dailyuw.com.