David G. Jones, the Seattle City Auditor, recently produced a follow-up report studying hate crime incidents in the City of Seattle, where he found that "reported hate crimes and incidents in Seattle increased dramatically from 2012 to 2018."
- A review of natural deodorants
- UW inauguration day shooting case ends in mistrial
- Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?
- Washington throttles Peak Warriors in first exhibition game in Italy
- Adidas rollout continues: Adidas gives UW men’s soccer distinct pattern
- Small business owners and nonprofits oppose upzoning at Rally to Save the Ave
- With all starters returning, UW hopes to enter season ahead of the game
- Dr. Ann Nelson remembered: A pioneer in physics
- LGBTQ people at heightened risk of dementia
- Studying abroad: UW players don the red, white, and blue
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.