The No. 16 Washington women’s golf team earned another good result over the weekend, finishing second at the PING/ASU Invitational in Tempe, Arizona. The Huskies led the field of 14 teams, including eight ranked in the top 50, after the first round of play, and finished four shots behind No. 15 Arizona with a total score of 856 (284-288-284).

Junior Wenyung Keh led the Huskies individually, climbing up the leaderboard the last two rounds. After shooting 1-over 73 Friday — the fourth-best score for the UW that round — she bounced back in a big way, shooting a 5-under 67 to rise 21 spots into a tie for second. She held steady Sunday, shooting 2-under 70 to finish with a total score of 210.

Sarah Rhee had the best start for Washington, leading the way with a 4-under 68 Friday to tie her for second after 18 holes. The junior slipped up a bit in the second round with a 1-over 73, and like Keh shot 2-under 70 Sunday, finishing a shot behind her teammate in fifth.

Freshman Rino Sasaki put in another solid performance in her first year as a Husky, finishing in sixth with a 213 on the weekend to round out the UW’s representatives in the top 10. Washington and Arizona were the only teams to put three individuals in the top 10; no other team managed more than one.

Junior Julianne Alvarez finished 13 shots behind Sasaki, finishing in a tie for 48th. She broke even the first round, but shot 6-over Round 2 and 4-over Round 3 to end her tournament at 226.

Sophomore Karen Miyamoto rounded out the UW five, tying for 66th after finishing strong. After two rounds, she was in a 78th at 17-over 161, but came back to break even Sunday, climbing 12 spots to close out the tournament at 233.

Washington has one more dose of regular season action on the horizon, with the Buckeye Invite in Columbus, Ohio scheduled for April 14 and 15. After that, the Huskies will stay home to compete in the Pac-12 Championships April 22-25.

Reach Sports Editor Josh Kirshenbaum at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @J_Kirshenbaum