The Washington women’s golf team won its third consecutive Pat Lesser Harbottle Invitational on Tuesday after finishing the two-day, three-round tournament 16-over 880.

The UW bested Pac-12 rivals Oregon State and WSU, which finished in third and fourth place, respectively.

The reigning national champions were led by sophomore Julianne Alvarez. Alvarez defended the invite’s individual title by shooting 3-under 213 at the Tacoma Golf and Country Club.

Joining Alvarez on the par-72, 6,086-yard course were sophomores Sarah Rhee, Clementina Rodriguez, Wenyung Keh, and freshman Ellen Takada.

Alvarez’s third round was the best of any Husky, with a score of 3-under 69. Only two bogeys stained her scorecard, but Alvarez quickly made up for it by recording four birdies in the following holes, and five total in the final round.

She was the UW’s only top-five finisher as Rhee was just three strokes off a tie for fourth. Rhee shot just over par in her first two rounds, and after finishing the third at even par 72, she would join two conference foes in a tie for sixth (3-over 219).

Rodriguez finished her first rotation with the Huskies since April, shooting 7-over 223 after three rounds. She would also record her lowest round on the second day and finished at even par 72. Rodriguez opened with a birdie on hole one but immediately followed with a bogey. She would play the cat-and-mouse game with birdies and bogeys, recording three more of each in her final round.

Making her college debut, Takada finished just inside the top-20 despite carding her highest round of the tournament. She finished 6-over 78 after recording four bogeys on the front nine and two more after the turn. Takada joined the three-way tie with two golfers from Weber State at 9-over 225.

Keh rounded out Washington’s roster in a tie for 35th place, carding 15-over 231 over the three rounds. Keh followed a tough second round with a harder third round. She started steady, recording a birdie on the fourth hole, but finished with six bogeys and one double bogey to card 7-over 79 on the final day.

The invite also featured an individual tournament in which freshmen Eunwon Park and Esther Yin and junior Christina Wang participated. After three rounds, Park had the best finish, tying for 46th place at 17-over 233. Yin and Wang would follow both with a tie for 59th place at 20-over 236.

The UW will continue its season in Stanford, Calif., at the Stanford Intercollegiate for a three-day tournament beginning Friday.

Reach Sports Editor Alexis Mansanarez at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @almansanarez