After another 18 holes at the Pac-12 championships Saturday, the No. 24 Washington men’s golf team jumped one spot in the team standings to tie for fourth with No. 10 Arizona State. The Huskies shot 5-over 360 as a team in the third round, bringing their total tournament score to 10-over 1,075 at the Country Club in Salt Lake City, Utah.

“We’ve played decent,” head coach Matt Thurmond said. “The course is a good test and we’ve battled well.”

The UW holds an eight stroke lead over UCLA, but sits eight strokes back from No. 2 USC, which holds solo third.

Junior Corey Pereira led the Huskies with a 2-under 69 over Saturday’s 18 holes, tying for 10th on the individual leaderboard. Pereira had a slow start in the third round, with three bogeys scattered over the front nine. He answered with six birdies on the back nine to finish 2-under and break the top 10.

“Corey lit up our second nine today,” Thurmond said. “He shot 31 with a double bogey.”

Freshman Carl Yuan had a solid day for the UW, posting a 1-over 72. Despite struggling with a double bogey on 5th and a triple bogey on 9th, the freshman posted three birdies over the back nine to finish with a strong third round score and tie for 25th place.

Senior Jonathan Sanders posted his best score of the tournament shooting 1-under 70. Sanders is tied for 29th in the individual standings heading into Sunday’s final 18 holes.

Senior Chris Babcock struggled in his third round, scoring 7-over 78 following an impressive 3-under 68 in the second round Friday. Rounding out the bottom spots on the UW’s lineup were sophomores Frank Garber and Jordan Lu. Garber posted a 3-over 74 to tie for 42nd, and Lu shot 4-over 75 in his third round.

“To win it takes great play and we haven’t done that yet,” Thurmond said. “But we’ve competed well and look forward to making a move tomorrow.”

The UW will be paired with Arizona State and UCLA for tomorrow’s fourth and final round. The Huskies will tee off at 8 a.m.

Reach reporter Cody Tyo at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @codytyo