While it’s still early in the season, the Washington Huskies cross country team has continued to look impressive in its latest sweep over Eastern Washington, Seattle U, and other local schools at the Sundodger Invitational this past Saturday.

In the women’s race, last season’s Pac-12 champ and West Region title winner, Amy-Eloise Neale, took the individual Sundodger invite title, covering the 6,000-meters with a time of 20:29.

Neale was followed by senior Isobel Batt-Doyle, junior Emily Hamlin, and senior Anna Maxwell, who finished third, fifth, and sixth, respectively, giving the women’s Huskies team the win with 22 points.

Oregon State would end up finishing second with 66 points, and Nevada finished third with 72 points to round out the top three on the women’s side.

For the men, another Husky would finish ahead of the pack, with senior Johnathan Stevens picking up an individual win in the men’s 8,000-meter with a time of 24:11. The win marks the ninth year in a row that a UW runner has won the individual title at the invitational.

Behind Stevens, junior Mahmoud Moussa, sophomore Julius Diehr, and redshirt freshman Nicholas Laccinole rounded out the top UW finishers, finishing 4th, 5th, and sixth, respectively.

The men’s team would also end up with the team title, with a perfect 15 points (because the runners who finished second and third were unattached), with second-place Eastern Washington finishing with 62 points, and third place Seattle U finishing with 75 total points.

The Huskies next action will take place at the Dellinger Invitational in Springfield, Oregon on Sept. 29.

Reach reporter Alec Dietz at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @AlecCDietz