After three rounds at Palos Verdes Golf Club, the Washington women’s golf team did not have the best opening to its 2017 season.

The Huskies rounded out the competition in 15th place after shooting 56-over 908 after three days of play.

Sophomore Wenyung Keh had the best finish out of the five-woman roster, tying for 39th place after carding 9-over 222. Fellow sophomore Julianne Alvarez finished a few strokes behind Keh in a five-way tie for 67th place (16-over 229).

The three remaining Huskies finished outside the top 75, with freshman Karen Miyamoto tying for 77th place shooting 19-over 232, junior Christina Wang finishing in 80th place (20-over 233), and sophomore Sarah Rhee finishing one stroke back in a tie for 81st place (21-over 234).

Freshman EunWon Park competed in the individual tournament and finished tied with Rhee at 21-over 234.

Washington will take the course again Sunday for a three-day tournament in New Orleans.

Reach Sports Editor Alexis Mansanarez at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @almansanarez