The Washington Men’s golf team wrapped up its season in Hawaii at the Warrior Princeville Makai Invitational, finishing 10th overall. After three days of play against some of the top teams in the country the Huskies completed play with a cumulative score of 848 (280-284-285).

Washington sent seven players to the tournament, five of whom — Frank Garber, Henry Lee, Noah Woolsey, Jan Schnieder, and Shamu Bodhidatta —  played for the team score, and two —  Jordan Lu and William Mansfield —   as individuals.

Woolsey led the Huskies, finishing in 16th place with a score of 8-under 208. After coming into the tournament having only posted one round under par in his college career, Woolsey did so twice this weekend and led all collegiate golfers with a 66 in the first round.

Lee also finished in the top 25 for the Huskies, coming in 23rd place by finishing 6-under 210. Garber finished 3-under 213 to come in 41st.

The team won’t be playing again for another couple months until they head down to Tuscon for the Arizona Intercollegiate on January 29th.

While the Huskies have room for improvement the team should have confidence going into the break. They finished with their best three-round total at -16. Before the season starts they will have time to fine tune skills and with a freshman tying for 16th overall, the team has much to look forward to.

Reach contributing writer Elie Klasky-Gamer at development@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @elieklaskygamer