The Washington men’s golf team will return to action tomorrow, beginning its 2018 season Monday in the desert at the Arizona Intercollegiate. The Huskies will send a young lineup to the Sewailo Golf Club, but a complete one, after having to mix it up toward the end of the fall season.

Junior Carl Yuan will be the Dawgs’ No. 1 in Arizona, back after missing the end of the fall season to participate in the Asia-Pacific Championship. He’ll be followed by freshman Noah Woolsey at No. 2, sophomore Henry Lee at No. 3, freshman Jan Schneider at No. 4, and senior Frank Garber at No. 5.

The UW will also send senior Jordan Lu, sophomore Shamu Bodhidatta, and junior William Mansfield to compete as individuals.

The Huskies earned two top-five finishes in a weather-shortened fall season before finishing 12th twice and 10th once in October to end 2017. With a lineup combining veterans like Yuan and Garber with fresh young talent like Woolsey and Schneider, second-year head coach Alan Murray will have plenty of options to work with this season.

Washington will face a crowded field in Arizona, going up against 17 other schools including three top-15 opponents: No. 2 Texas A&M, No. 6 Baylor, and No. 13 California.

Reach Sports Editor Josh Kirshenbaum at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @J_Kirshenbaum