Huskies score 196.350 in Berkeley

• 0
Roberson

Evanni Roberson matched a season high with a 9.900 on the floor at Cal.

The No. 18 Washington gymnastics team continued on a streak of scoring a 196 or above with a 196.350 at Cal. Junior Evanni Roberson matched a season high 9.900 for the title on the floor and won the beam title with a 9.925 to lead the Huskies.

Roberson scored a 39.450 on the all-around, the second-best performance of her career. After two weeks of bars performances where she counted a fall, she scored a 9.825, tying her second-best score this season.

On the bars, junior Madison Copiak and senior Monica Riley led the Huskies with a pair of 9.875s, tying for second place. As a team, Washington scored a 49.150, and earned a matching score on the floor.

Roberson led the Huskies on floor with her event title, but senior Kristyn Hoffa and junior Maya Washington were close behind with 9.850s.

Copiak was close behind Roberson again on beam, taking second place with a 9.875, her best performance since the second meet of the season. It was a second-best performance for the Huskies overall, falling short only to their win at Arizona early in the year.

On vault, Hoffa had a season-high 9.800; sophomore Geneva Thompson continued to lead the Huskies on the table with a 9.825 to share the title with two Cal gymnasts, Rachel Mistrangelo and Milan Clausi.

Reach Social Media Editor Hailey Robinson at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @haileyarobin