The No. 13 Washington women’s golf team fell two spots on the leaderboard to finish fourth overall in the third round of the NCAA championships. On Sunday, at Eugene Country Club in Eugene, Ore., the UW shot 4-over 292, trailing No. 2 USC, No. 3 UCLA, and No. 5 Duke.

The Huskies lead three other conference rivals, No. 12 Stanford, No. 20 Oregon, and No. 11 Arizona, placing fifth, sixth, and tied for eighth place, respectively. All six Pac-12 schools, including the UW, advanced to Monday’s match play, which will determine the eight teams that will advance to the championships.

Freshmen Wenyung Keh and Julianne Alvarez moved up on the individual leaderboard Sunday and are tied for 15th. Keh had her best round of the tournament, shooting 3-under 69. Her two bogeys were offset with five birdies, two on the front nine and the remaining three on the back nine.

Alvarez shot 1-over 73, her highest round over the three-day tournament, but still climbed four places on the individual leaderboard. The Wellington, New Zealand, native opened the front nine with three bogeys on the first five holes, but ended with a birdie on the seventh and again around the turn on the 11th hole. Another bogey plagued her back nine, and a birdie on the 15th wasn’t enough to put Alvarez under par.

Senior Ying Luo dropped out of the top 20, as she matched her first round score of 3-over 75 Sunday. Luo is tied for 27th, just three strokes shy of joining the nine-way tie for 15th.

Fellow senior Charlotte Thomas, ranked No. 11 in the country, fell further down the leaderboard after shooting 3-over 75. She ended the tournament tied for 58th place with four bogeys, offsetting her birdie on the second hole. Thomas was able to keep her composure and recorded six consecutive pars on holes eight through 13.

Rounding out the UW’s lineup is freshman Sarah Rhee, who dropped 67 spots to tie for 100th after a round of 10-over 82. The Seattle native opened the final day of play with a double bogey on the par-4 first hole. An additional double bogey and two bogeys put Rhee 6-over 43 before making the turn to the back nine. She quickly recovered with a birdie on the 10th hole, but five more bogeys on the back nine ended Rhee’s day well over par.

Match play will begin Monday, with the top eight teams advancing to Tuesday and Wednesday’s stroke play that will determine the national champions.

Reach reporter Oliver Groeneveld at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @OliverGr_UW