The Washington women’s golf team heads to Hawaii’s big island for the Pac-12 Preview beginning Monday and concluding the following day.

The Pac-12’s other 11 teams will all be competing, including nationally ranked No. 1 UCLA, No. 3 Stanford, and No. 5 USC.

The Huskies hope to bounce back from last week’s Stanford Intercollegiate, in which the team sat in 16th place after the second round. After the third round was cancelled due to weather, the Huskies were unable to make a late push. Sophomore Wenyung Keh still put in a great performance, tying for eighth overall and shooting 2-over 144.

The tournament saw UCLA senior Bronte Law steal the show and win the individual title, while also contributing an eagle in the second round that put UCLA on top of the leaderboard. UCLA would also go on to win the team title.

The Rainbow Wahine have hosted the Pac-12 Preview for the past three years at the Nanea Golf Club. Located in Kailua-Kona on Hawaii’s big island, Nanea is an exclusive par-73 course with views of the water. The teams will play 36 holes Monday and 18 holes Tuesday, with tee times beginning at 7:30 a.m. each morning.

Along with UCLA, Stanford, and UCLA, five other Pac-12 teams are ranked on Golfweek’s Top 50: No. 15 Arizona State, No. 22 California, No. 30 Arizona, No. 43 Oregon, and No. 47 Colorado. The Pac-12 lineup is extremely talented this year, imposing a threat for a young Washington team with a national title to defend.

The Huskies go into Monday’s tournament ranked No. 55 on Golfweek’s rankings. A strong showing here could result in a rise in those rankings, and would be an important step for a young team looking to build its confidence.

Reach contributing writer Aidan Reilly-Treat at development@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @_aidanrt