The No. 36 Washington men’s golf team earned its seventh consecutive top-10 finish at The Goodwin, a three-day tournament, on Saturday at Stanford Golf Course.

Despite dropping one spot on the leaderboard, the UW pulled off a fifth-place finish thanks to a solid performance from senior Corey Pereira.

Pereira carried the Huskies amid tough competition, and led the field after the first round Friday. He shoot 4-under 66, making up for early double bogeys with four birdies and an eagle on the back nine. His final two rounds weren’t as good as he ended above par both times to push his tournament total to 1-over 211.

Aside from Pereira’s tie for eighth place, only one other Husky finished in the top 15: Junior Frank Garber in a seven-way tie for 13th place carding 4-over 214. Garber finished just three strokes behind Pereira in round one, but again shoot over par the next two days.

One of the final three golfers on Washington’s five-man roster finished below the top 50.

Freshman Henry Lee and sophomore Carl Yuan ended the tournament tied for 41th place and 46th place, respectively. Lee made up for shooting over par in the first two rounds with a 1-under 69 finish Saturday. Yuan also ended the tournament with his best performance and carded 2-over 72.

Senior Kevin Kwon rounded out the roster after shooting 14-over 224, good for a spot in the six-way tie for 69th.

Washington will return to the course Saturday in Santa Cruz, California.

Reach reporter Alexis Mansanarez at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @almansanarez