Rain cancelled play at the Buckeye Invitation on Sunday, and the No. 15 Washington women’s golf team wrapped up play in Columbus, Ohio, with a fourth-place finish.

No. 29 Illinois finished atop the 14-team field, shooting a combined 579 over two rounds at the par 72 Scarlet Course. The Huskies came in 14 shots behind the Illini at +17.

Junior Wenyung Keh led the Dawgs, shooting two-under par in her first round. In the second round, she shot 2-over 74 to break even on the day and finish in a tie for fourth.

Keh was the only UW golfer to finish in the top 25. Washington’s next-best finisher was freshman Rino Sasaki, who ended up tied for 27th. Sasaki shot a team-worst 78 in the first round, but shaved five shots off her score in the second round to finish 7-over.

Junior Julianne Alvarez and sophomore Karen Miyamoto finished one shot behind Sasaki to tie for 36th.

Washington’s No. 2 junior Sarah Rhee shot an even 72 in the first round, but had to pull out of the competition due to an injury.

This ends the regular season for the Dawgs, who will host Pac-12 Championships at Broadmoor Golf Club.

Reach Sports Editor Josh Kirshenbaum at sports@dailyuw.com. Twitter: @J_Kirshenbaum