Whether it was riding high in the preseason or grasping at straws during the Huskies’ nine-game losing streak, Isaiah Stewart has been Mr. Consistency.
Game Daily Articles
More From Game Daily
Coming off its first win in more than a month, the Washington men’s basketball team is focusing on offensive efficiency and rebounding as it tries to continue to gain momentum heading into the final weeks of the season.
When asked how the Washington men’s basketball team could improve from its defensive performance against Washington State the last time they played, head coach Mike Hopkins immediately pointed out the obvious.
Before the Washington men’s basketball team aims to get revenge on the visiting Washington State, read up on the trends and players to watch ahead of Friday night’s matchup.
When Sam Timmins was first approached by the Washington men’s basketball team, he didn’t know what Seattle was.
Before the Washington men’s basketball team welcomes Stanford and Cal to Montlake, read up on the Cardinal and Golden Bears.
Recovering from a weekend sweep, the Washington women’s basketball team will welcome a top-10 powerhouse and a conference bottom-feeder to Alaska Airlines Arena.
Following a nine-game losing streak, it was announced that guard T.T. Watkins would be moved into the starting lineup for the Washington women’s basketball team’s game against Colorado on Feb. 9.
Following its seventh and eighth straight losses, the stacked up defeats are getting to the Washington men’s basketball team. At times, the UW looks like it can compete in the Pac-12 despite its record. But more often than not, and especially down the stretch, it falls apart.
With the regular season ending on the road for the Washington women’s basketball team, this weekend is set to be the final time the UW’s three seniors take the floor at Hec Ed.
Washington women’s basketball head coach Jody Wynn took the reins in 2017, the same year Mark Trakh returned to USC after six years at New Mexico State. They’ll coach on opposing Pac-12 benches for the fourth time Feb. 21, but they have a much longer history.
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- RuPaul and Drag Race: Racism, fracking, and transphobia galore
- Petition calling for grade leniency for Black students draws 43,000 signatures amid unrest
- UW units projected to lose more than $100 million amid coronavirus
- Menchavez: Calling for accountability amid UW’s campus climate results
- Cauce says she expects 'hybrid model' for fall classes in webinar
- How are local grocery stores handling mask rules?
- Seattle protest of police brutality goes south after peaceful demonstration
- OPINION: Dear white and non-Black people of color: It is our moral duty to speak up
- Love is blind...ing: UW students participate in a virtual dating show
- What photographing death and a brain cancer diagnosis taught graduate student Caroline Catlin