University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
More From Men's Basketball
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
In an attempt to lure the No. 1 football recruit in the country, the University of Washington extended an offer to Eastside Catholic High School’s J.T. Tuimoloau — in basketball.
For the third time this offseason, the Washington men’s basketball team has utilized the transfer portal to bring a local talent back to Montlake, this time signing Lynden, Washington native Cole Bajema.
A lot of things have changed for the University of Washington Athletic Department since the UW first took the field in 1889 for its first football game. It took three years for the university to choose purple and gold as its official color scheme. The UW went through multiple mascot ideas in…
The Washington men’s basketball team officially announced the transfers of Erik Stevenson and Nate Pryor on Wednesday, Apr. 15 to add reinforcements for the 2020-21 season.
Former Washington men’s basketball star Isaiah Thomas has pledged to donate 1,000 meals to UW Medicine staff who continue to find themselves at the center of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The NCAA’s Division I Council voted to extend the eligibility of spring sport student-athletes on Monday following the disruption of their season by the COVID-19 outbreak. However, winter athletes, whose seasons were cut short will not be included in this action.
LAS VEGAS — For the eighth time in the past nine years, the Washington men’s basketball team won’t qualify for the Big Dance. Even with three former five-star recruits and two potential first round NBA Draft picks, the Huskies (15-17, 5-13 Pac-12) couldn’t put a troubled past with superstars…
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- Petition to accommodate international students amid restrictions draws 15,000 signatures
- UW mathematics professors co-sign letter discouraging researchers collaborating with police
- COVID-19 cases in fraternities continue to grow: now 151
- COVID-19 cases in the Greek community pass 100
- It's never too late to start learning a second language
- Anticipated season-opener between Washington and Michigan scrapped
- The coronavirus vaccine timeline: The end in sight?
- Deaths will be cut in half if everyone wears a mask in public, UW researchers say
- ‘An entire system is changing’: UW Medicine stops using race-based equation to calculate kidney function
- Learning online at night
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.