University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
More From Men's Golf
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
The NCAA’s Division I Council voted to extend the eligibility of spring sport student-athletes on Monday following the disruption of their season by the COVID-19 outbreak. However, winter athletes, whose seasons were cut short will not be included in this action.
Senior Henry Lee stayed at least two shots under par in all three rounds of the Arizona Intercollegiate, and won a playoff Tuesday to take home the individual title at Sewailo Golf Club.
The Washington men's golf team finished the third day of play in Eugene, Oregon at the Pac-12 Championships in eighth place at 44 over par.
The Washington men’s golf team placed eighth at the two-day Arizona Intercollegiate, improving over all three rounds to finish 12-under par (282, 281, 277) at the Sewailo Golf Club.
Washington’s golf team ended its fall season with a 13th place tie at the Ka’anapali Collegiate Classic on Sunday with a three round score of 3-over 855 (285-292-278).
The Washington men’s golf team placed 15th out of the 15 teams in the Tavistock Collegiate Invitational in Windermere Fla, at Isleworth Golf & Country Club, posting a score of 32-over 896 (287-308-301) over the three-day tournament. Even though the outcome of the tournament wasn’t what …
After unfavorable conditions shortened The Prestige before the tournament even started, the Washington men’s golf team encountered other challenges, as junior Carl Yuan was forced to withdraw after play Tuesday with an undisclosed injury.
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- UW ranked 8th top university in the world: What comes next?
- UW cancels pre-Thanksgiving coronavirus tests for many students
- Packing coronavirus: Holiday travel during the pandemic
- What another COVID-19 lockdown means for U-District businesses
- Fire envelops U-District homeless encampment
- #FreeThemAll: Stories from the Tacoma ICE Processing Center
- Alone, but safe, for the holidays
- UW researchers project over 400,000 US coronavirus deaths by March 2021
- UW researchers use a Street View-style camera in Seattle to track COVID-19 response
- IMA to be renovated, ASUW Board of Directors endorses Seattle Solidarity Budget
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.