University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
More From Men's Golf
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
The NCAA’s Division I Council voted to extend the eligibility of spring sport student-athletes on Monday following the disruption of their season by the COVID-19 outbreak. However, winter athletes, whose seasons were cut short will not be included in this action.
Senior Henry Lee stayed at least two shots under par in all three rounds of the Arizona Intercollegiate, and won a playoff Tuesday to take home the individual title at Sewailo Golf Club.
The Washington men's golf team finished the third day of play in Eugene, Oregon at the Pac-12 Championships in eighth place at 44 over par.
The Washington men’s golf team placed eighth at the two-day Arizona Intercollegiate, improving over all three rounds to finish 12-under par (282, 281, 277) at the Sewailo Golf Club.
Washington’s golf team ended its fall season with a 13th place tie at the Ka’anapali Collegiate Classic on Sunday with a three round score of 3-over 855 (285-292-278).
The Washington men’s golf team placed 15th out of the 15 teams in the Tavistock Collegiate Invitational in Windermere Fla, at Isleworth Golf & Country Club, posting a score of 32-over 896 (287-308-301) over the three-day tournament. Even though the outcome of the tournament wasn’t what …
After unfavorable conditions shortened The Prestige before the tournament even started, the Washington men’s golf team encountered other challenges, as junior Carl Yuan was forced to withdraw after play Tuesday with an undisclosed injury.
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- COVID-19 cases in the Greek community pass 100
- COVID-19 runs through Greek system with 38 confirmed cases
- COVID-19 cases in fraternities continue to grow: now 146
- The coronavirus vaccine timeline: The end in sight?
- UW previews ‘hybrid’ fall quarter as COVID-19 uncertainty continues
- The need for continued education: An increase in UW summer quarter enrollment
- ‘Keep the pressure on’: UW BLM continues to protest for unmet demands
- Staff Picks: 6/29-7/5
- To reform or to defund: What the future of police and protection could look like
- ‘Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day’