University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
More From Men's Soccer
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
A lot of things have changed for the University of Washington Athletic Department since the UW first took the field in 1889 for its first football game. It took three years for the university to choose purple and gold as its official color scheme. The UW went through multiple mascot ideas in…
Despite leading for the majority of the match, the No. 6 Washington men’s soccer team’s historic season came to a bitter end as it fell to No. 3 Georgetown 2-1 in Washington D.C. this morning.
The No. 6 Washington men’s soccer team, after two comfortable victories against Boston College and No. 11 Marshall, has reached the Elite Eight for the second time in program history and is looking to do something it has never done before: stamp its ticket to the College Cup.
No. 6 Washington men’s soccer team kept its historic season rolling with a 4-1 domination of No. 11 Marshall, proceeding to the NCAA Quarterfinals for the first time since 2013.
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- UW assistant professor missing after camping near Mount Rainier
- 2020 general election endorsements
- Seasonal outlook: Why this storm season might pack a punch
- Nahziah Carter suspended from UW basketball team activities
- Could a community organizer unseat one of the most important politicians in Washington?
- Hardwick’s closes after 88 years in business
- Tipping the scale: Reclaiming myself after emotionally abusive relationships
- To be queer, of color, and bullied
- What you need to know from the King County Public Health Q&A with the Panhellenic community
- Cauce: winter quarter likely similar to fall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.