Despite the sharp end to the spring season and the uncertainty of sports in the upcoming months, there is still hope for next spring season, and the Washington men’s tennis team is looking forward to it.
More From Men's Tennis
University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
During his time at Washington, Matt Anger has seen it all.
Liam Puttergill had only been in the country for 77 days when the Pac-12 announced the cancelation of all athletic events.
The NCAA’s Division I Council voted to extend the eligibility of spring sport student-athletes on Monday following the disruption of their season by the COVID-19 outbreak. However, winter athletes, whose seasons were cut short will not be included in this action.
The Washington men’s tennis team clinched a much-needed 5-2 win over Boise State on Sunday, breaking its three-match losing streak and ending the weekend on a positive note.
Starting a weekend of home matches, the Washington men’s tennis team fell 6-1 against No. 40 Minnesota.
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- 2020 general election endorsements
- UW gymnastics head coach Elise Ray-Statz resigns
- Nahziah Carter suspended from UW basketball team activities
- UW assistant professor missing after camping near Mount Rainier
- How the Olympic Mountains affect Seattle’s weather
- Universal U-PASS temporarily replaced with opt-in and ORCA LIFT; no plans yet for winter quarter
- It’s cuffing season on steroids
- Let’s revisit propagation: Rare plant edition
- Could a community organizer unseat one of the most important politicians in Washington?
- Cultural groups move toward zero tolerance and survivor-centered policies on abuse and harassment
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.