University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
More From Volleyball
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
A lot of things have changed for the University of Washington Athletic Department since the UW first took the field in 1889 for its first football game. It took three years for the university to choose purple and gold as its official color scheme. The UW went through multiple mascot ideas in…
The No. 8 Washington volleyball team fell to No. 1 Baylor in four sets (20-25, 25-21, 19-25, 18-25) in the Elite Eight on Saturday, ending a stellar season for the Huskies.
The No. 8 Washington volleyball team seemed to solve its problem with slow starts in a four-set victory (25-16, 26-24, 15-25, 25-22) over No. 9 Kentucky in the Sweet 16.
Unlike last year, when the No. 8 Washington volleyball upset its way to the third round, this year’s trip to the Sweet 16 felt a little more inevitable.
In its final game at Hec Edmundson Pavilion this season, No. 8 Washington volleyball team got huge, very different games from its two middle blockers to help lead the way to a win.
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- UW assistant professor missing after camping near Mount Rainier
- 2020 general election endorsements
- Seasonal outlook: Why this storm season might pack a punch
- Nahziah Carter suspended from UW basketball team activities
- Could a community organizer unseat one of the most important politicians in Washington?
- Hardwick’s closes after 88 years in business
- Tipping the scale: Reclaiming myself after emotionally abusive relationships
- To be queer, of color, and bullied
- What you need to know from the King County Public Health Q&A with the Panhellenic community
- Cauce: winter quarter likely similar to fall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.