More From Women's Golf
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
Edean Ihlanfeldt, the founder and first head coach of the Washington women’s golf program, died April 27, 2020, at the age of 90.
The NCAA’s Division I Council voted to extend the eligibility of spring sport student-athletes on Monday following the disruption of their season by the COVID-19 outbreak. However, winter athletes, whose seasons were cut short will not be included in this action.
The No. 19 Washington Women’s golf team had one of its best tournaments of the year to secure a second-place finish at 5-under 859 at the NCAA Regionals in Cle Elum, Wash. and advance to NCAA Championships.
The No. 21 Washington women’s golf team wrapped up the final afternoon of play at the Pac-12 Championships in Palos Verdes, Calif. with a fifth-place finish. The Huskies rebounded after rough first and second days of play, to score their lowest round, finishing at 25-under par.
The Washington women's golf team wrapped up the final day of the Silverado Showdown in Napa, California finishing fifth overall at 22-over par after shooting a 4-over 292 in its final round.
Two years and two days ago, the Washington women’s golf team clinched a spot in the National Championships, and two weeks after that the Huskies took home their first title in program history. The core of the current UW team were all freshmen, surprising everyone to take home the prize on co…
Wenyung Keh certainly picked a good time to go off.
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- RuPaul and Drag Race: Racism, fracking, and transphobia galore
- Petition calling for grade leniency for Black students draws 43,000 signatures amid unrest
- UW units projected to lose more than $100 million amid coronavirus
- Menchavez: Calling for accountability amid UW’s campus climate results
- Cauce says she expects 'hybrid model' for fall classes in webinar
- How are local grocery stores handling mask rules?
- Seattle protest of police brutality goes south after peaceful demonstration
- OPINION: Dear white and non-Black people of color: It is our moral duty to speak up
- Love is blind...ing: UW students participate in a virtual dating show
- What photographing death and a brain cancer diagnosis taught graduate student Caroline Catlin