University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
More From Women's Soccer
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
A lot of things have changed for the University of Washington Athletic Department since the UW first took the field in 1889 for its first football game. It took three years for the university to choose purple and gold as its official color scheme. The UW went through multiple mascot ideas in…
The Washington women’s soccer team announced the return of a familiar face to the program on Tuesday, revealing that former UW standout Tina Frimpong Ellertson will join Nicole Van Dyke’s staff as an assistant for the 2020 season
Nicole Van Dyke’s new office is practically empty.
The Washington women’s soccer team announced Saturday morning that Nicole Van Dyke would be its new head coach.
The Washington women’s soccer team punched its ticket for the second round of the NCAA Tournament, which features a matchup with South Florida on Friday at 11 a.m.
While spring sports were cancelled for athletes at the UW, our photographers were able to catch some preseason and early season action for rowing, baseball, and softball.
- The uneven playing field of competitive STEM majors
- Group of Pac-12 football players present list of demands surrounding racial injustice, COVID, and economics; threaten to sit out season
- Living alone and working from home
- UW Medicine finds low rate of COVID-19 among staff members
- This is what quarantine sounds like with 150 positive cases on Greek row
- UW at-home testing kits could serve as a supplement to testing shortages
- Incoming art history professor Juliet Sperling challenges the meaning of ‘American’ art history
- Cool new summer activity: Getting tested for coronavirus
- Foster Care And The Pandemic
- ‘Ecosocialism,’ and why you should please go vote
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.