This column has had to adapt significantly to the current circumstances. With sketching events, people, and places on location put on hold, I’ve had to find other ways of interpreting and exploring what I do this quarter.
Latest from the multimedia desk
More from Multimedia
First thing in the morning, I make myself a steaming cup of jasmine tea and start preparing for class.
- The George Washington statue: A pattern of disregarding intersectionality
- Retired UW mascot Dubs I dies at age 12
- Spring break reminded me I can’t trust white people
- Greek life will never face accountability
- UW softball putting faith into Australian arm through 2021
- Offense ignites as Washington run-rules Oregon
- Anti-Asian hate: Peril under the white gaze
- Bat, glove, and speed of Sis Bates carries Washington to series victory over Oregon
- What it’s like being in an underfunded major
- Washington men’s rowing looks to keep improving in second regatta of the year