Latest from the multimedia desk
More from Multimedia
On March 6, 2020, UW President Ana Mari Cauce announced that all university classes would be conducted remotely due to safety concerns around the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. The UW was the first large college in the United States to go online amid COVID-19 concerns, with 14 death…
- 2021 King County general election endorsements
- UW enrolls record-breaking freshman class
- UW used to have food trucks?
- Season-long issues continue in UW’s tumble to UCLA
- Cauce touts COVID-19 progress, talks vaccine and mask mandates, campus safety, resources for students in annual address
- Living in a ‘post-pandemic era,’ but is the pandemic really over?
- ‘The next step in revolutionizing behavioral health’: $234M UW Medicine facility begins construction
- ‘How the hell do we expect them to keep us safe?’ Student groups protest UWPD during President Cauce’s annual address
- ASUW BOD approves ‘UW does not care about you’ petition, Sound Transit partnership
- Navigating your relationships with people of different political beliefs than you