This column has had to adapt significantly to the current circumstances. With sketching events, people, and places on location put on hold, I’ve had to find other ways of interpreting and exploring what I do this quarter.
Latest from the multimedia desk
More from Multimedia
First thing in the morning, I make myself a steaming cup of jasmine tea and start preparing for class.
- An end to men using ‘wokeness’ to get into your pants
- How has UW spent its nearly $200M in stimulus?
- Uncontested candidates win ASUW elections
- In a world of their own
- Five-run sixth inning helps Washington overcome third inning defensive woes against Utah
- Letter from the Editor on community concerns
- UW design student spreads joy through coffee sleeves
- Seniors shine on senior day to help Washington complete sweep of Utah
- Graduate student union renegotiates contract with UW administration
- Why we need content warnings in classes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.