Another COVID-19 vaccine pop-up is coming to the UW campus Monday and Tuesday. Madrona Hall will be the latest site attempting to get students vaccinated this quarter.
Latest on Coronavirus
Coronavirus Updates from the news desk
Flowers Bar & Restaurant has reopened its doors to customers after a temporary shutdown due to COVID-19 health code violations. The restaurant’s permit suspension was issued by Public Health – Seattle & King County, and lasted from May 3 to May 6.
Students from all campuses in the UW will return to campus in the fall, UW President Ana Mari Cauce noted during a town hall Wednesday morning.
The UW chapter of the Washington Public Research Interest Group (WashPIRG) hosted a panel May 6 to explore organizing actions toward health care accessibility.
The study abroad office made changes beginning last June in its budgeting process, significantly affecting students, critics say. The budget change will lead to higher program prices for students in faculty-led study abroad programs.
The UW will host a pop-up clinic to vaccinate students against COVID-19 in Alder Hall for four hours Thursday, the university announced.
The UW will require students to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by fall quarter, university President Ana Mari Cauce announced Monday.
On April 15, the COVID-19 vaccine became available to anyone over the age of 16 in the state of Washington. With this new mandate, most UW students are now eligible to get the vaccine — and we have a guide for those who want to know how to get one.
Returning to campus in the fall for largely in-person classes may be different from online learning, but it won’t be a total return to pre-pandemic schooling. Changes on campus will include requiring face masks and social distancing, and possibly using more online teaching methods even when …
Nathalie Thelemaque never thought her Ph.D. research would have anything to do with water.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on! Submit news to email@example.com.
- How has UW spent its nearly $200M in stimulus?
- ‘We are going to create a new normal’: Cauce lays out fall quarter future in town hall
- Heartbreak for Huskies: UW falls to Arizona in 33-run thriller in Tucson
- Uncontested candidates win ASUW elections
- In a world of their own
- An end to men using ‘wokeness’ to get into your pants
- Evolving past performative politics on a liberal campus
- Being queer does not absolve you from your violent behavior
- You can get a COVID-19 vaccine and a cheeseburger next week at Madrona Hall
- Why we need content warnings in classes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.