The historical and current context of the BSU's seven demands.
The SPD is a racist, violent institution — that much has been made evident in the past several months of protesting.
The responsibility shouldn’t be on Black students to protect each other from the negative impacts of police interactions.
There is insufficient funding in our university that is failing to support our Black community –– and the UW took a passive role in addressing it.
- Spring break reminded me I can’t trust white people
- Greek life will never face accountability
- Provost: University aiming for "mostly in-person" fall quarter
- Rising cases among young people could hamper Washington’s reopening
- UW softball putting faith into Australian arm through 2021
- Multi-events at the Jim Click Shootout wrap up
- Personal records set left and right at the Jim Click Shootout
- What it’s like being in an underfunded major
- I hate the UW because it hates me
- New high-rise planned for site of Seattle Go Center