The historical and current context of the BSU's seven demands.
The SPD is a racist, violent institution — that much has been made evident in the past several months of protesting.
The responsibility shouldn’t be on Black students to protect each other from the negative impacts of police interactions.
There is insufficient funding in our university that is failing to support our Black community –– and the UW took a passive role in addressing it.
- Assessing the worst starts in Washington history
- Being boundless while on a budget
- Dayglow, Duckwrth headlining Fall Fling 2021, Enumclaw and THEM opening
- Notebook: Looking in-depth at Washington’s historically bad offense
- Five ways to spark Washington’s broken offense
- Tafisi running full speed after long recovery
- Hey, what’s your major?
- ‘A ticking time bomb’: UW faculty unconvinced about the return to in-person learning
- 3-2-1, Football: The Daily’s primer on Arkansas State
- One year later: The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone