The overproduction and overconsumption of clothing is no joke.
It seemed that people only love the natural world if it makes for a good photo opportunity, if it aesthetically benefits them.
- The George Washington statue: A pattern of disregarding intersectionality
- Retired UW mascot Dubs I dies at age 12
- Spring break reminded me I can’t trust white people
- Greek life will never face accountability
- UW softball putting faith into Australian arm through 2021
- Offense ignites as Washington run-rules Oregon
- Anti-Asian hate: Peril under the white gaze
- Bat, glove, and speed of Sis Bates carries Washington to series victory over Oregon
- What it’s like being in an underfunded major
- Washington men’s rowing looks to keep improving in second regatta of the year