More From Basketball
Four days after his departure from the Washington men’s basketball team and almost eight weeks after the senior’s suspension from all team activities, head coach Mike Hopkins spoke to the press about former basketball player Nahziah Carter, who was found responsible for sexually assaulting t…
Head coach Mike Hopkins rolled out a new starting lineup on Saturday against Arizona State, but the Washington men’s basketball team still couldn’t get the job done, losing 87-83. The loss was the fifth straight for the Huskies (12-11, 2-8 Pac-12), and ties the number of losses Washington su…
Sophomore guards Nigel Williams-Goss and Darin Johnson, and junior post Gilles Dierickx have been granted their releases from the UW and will transfer from the Washington men’s basketball team, head coach Lorenzo Romar announced in a release Friday.
The Washington women’s basketball team is hoping to move past its season-opening loss to Oklahoma, and the Huskies will have to do so against another NCAA tournament team when they host the South Dakota Coyotes at 7 p.m. Thursday at Alaska Airlines Arena.
Sophomore guard Kelsey Plum poured in a school-record 45 points but the Washington women's basketball team was never able to climb back from a 16-point halftime deficit as it lost its season opener to the Oklahoma Sooners 90-80 on Friday night in Norman, Okla.
On a night when it went 3-for-21 from 3-point range and 10-for-17 from the free-throw line, a pair of big men came up huge for the Washington men’s basketball team.
Junior guard Jamal Bey loses control of the ball in Washington's matchup against Arizona at Alaska Airlines Arena on December 31, 2020. The Huskies's offense couldn't get anything done in the team's 80-53 loss.
Jamal Bey shoots the ball during Washington's game against Seattle U on December 9, 2020. The Huskies take on Arizona on New Year's Eve.
- Biden immigration bill aims to ease STEM graduates’ stay in the US
- Dr. Ben Danielson speaks on anti-racism and health equity
- To UW and Greek Life: Do you not know, or do you just not care?
- Cauce talks remote learning accessibility at student senate meeting
- Five best spots for students to buy furniture
- HFS predicts increased housing rates next year
- ‘They don’t have to be Gabbie’: UW looking to stabilize rotation beyond Plain
- High-rise developments begin construction in the U-District
- Teaching AI technology to play the piano
- Selling art and sharing stories: Student-Made Store promotes student artists across university campuses