More From Basketball
Four days after his departure from the Washington men’s basketball team and almost eight weeks after the senior’s suspension from all team activities, head coach Mike Hopkins spoke to the press about former basketball player Nahziah Carter, who was found responsible for sexually assaulting t…
Head coach Mike Hopkins rolled out a new starting lineup on Saturday against Arizona State, but the Washington men’s basketball team still couldn’t get the job done, losing 87-83. The loss was the fifth straight for the Huskies (12-11, 2-8 Pac-12), and ties the number of losses Washington su…
Sophomore guards Nigel Williams-Goss and Darin Johnson, and junior post Gilles Dierickx have been granted their releases from the UW and will transfer from the Washington men’s basketball team, head coach Lorenzo Romar announced in a release Friday.
The Washington women’s basketball team is hoping to move past its season-opening loss to Oklahoma, and the Huskies will have to do so against another NCAA tournament team when they host the South Dakota Coyotes at 7 p.m. Thursday at Alaska Airlines Arena.
Sophomore guard Kelsey Plum poured in a school-record 45 points but the Washington women's basketball team was never able to climb back from a 16-point halftime deficit as it lost its season opener to the Oklahoma Sooners 90-80 on Friday night in Norman, Okla.
On a night when it went 3-for-21 from 3-point range and 10-for-17 from the free-throw line, a pair of big men came up huge for the Washington men’s basketball team.
- How has UW spent its nearly $200M in stimulus?
- ‘We are going to create a new normal’: Cauce lays out fall quarter future in town hall
- Heartbreak for Huskies: UW falls to Arizona in 33-run thriller in Tucson
- Uncontested candidates win ASUW elections
- In a world of their own
- An end to men using ‘wokeness’ to get into your pants
- Evolving past performative politics on a liberal campus
- Being queer does not absolve you from your violent behavior
- You can get a COVID-19 vaccine and a cheeseburger next week at Madrona Hall
- Why we need content warnings in classes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.