One minute into the 6k women's race at the Pac-12 Championship junior Haley Herberg held a 25 meter lead. Her lead then grew to more than 50 meters as the race progressed.
More From Cross Country
The Washington cross country team put three runners in the top-20 in its second race of the year.
The cross country race in Las Vegas was the Huskies’ first race in 437 days.
Athletes don’t stop repping the UW after they leave Seattle. Welcome to this week’s edition of Pro Husky Highlights, where The Daily recaps the exploits of former Washington athletes.
Nicole Van Dyke hasn’t coached a soccer match in nearly 14 months.
Amy-Eloise Markovc, née Neale, loves running.
University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
After strong showings at Regionals, the nationally ranked Washington cross-country teams traveled to Terre Haute, Indiana to compete against the nation’s best in the NCAA national championships.
Junior guard Jamal Bey loses control of the ball in Washington's matchup against Arizona at Alaska Airlines Arena on December 31, 2020. The Huskies's offense couldn't get anything done in the team's 80-53 loss.
Jamal Bey shoots the ball during Washington's game against Seattle U on December 9, 2020. The Huskies take on Arizona on New Year's Eve.
- Dear white people: Stop colonizing Zoom classrooms
- BSU, UW administration talk changes to UW policing
- Curing HIV and blood disorders with a single injection
- Blazed and Confused: Analyzing our relationship with weed in quarantine
- Haley Herberg runs away from the field to win individual Pac-12 Championship
- $11.45M federal grant will develop transit, mobility tech for underserved groups
- ‘The golden age for virtual reality’
- Biden immigration bill aims to ease STEM graduates’ stay in the US
- Limited availability delays UW Medicine vaccine rollout
- Escape into the vertical: The history of buildering at the UW