More From Cross Country
One minute into the 6k women's race at the Pac-12 Championship junior Haley Herberg held a 25 meter lead. Her lead then grew to more than 50 meters as the race progressed.
The Washington cross country team put three runners in the top-20 in its second race of the year.
The cross country race in Las Vegas was the Huskies’ first race in 437 days.
Athletes don’t stop repping the UW after they leave Seattle. Welcome to this week’s edition of Pro Husky Highlights, where The Daily recaps the exploits of former Washington athletes.
Nicole Van Dyke hasn’t coached a soccer match in nearly 14 months.
Amy-Eloise Markovc, née Neale, loves running.
University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
- How has UW spent its nearly $200M in stimulus?
- ‘We are going to create a new normal’: Cauce lays out fall quarter future in town hall
- Heartbreak for Huskies: UW falls to Arizona in 33-run thriller in Tucson
- Uncontested candidates win ASUW elections
- In a world of their own
- An end to men using ‘wokeness’ to get into your pants
- Evolving past performative politics on a liberal campus
- Being queer does not absolve you from your violent behavior
- You can get a COVID-19 vaccine and a cheeseburger next week at Madrona Hall
- Why we need content warnings in classes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.