All things considered, Thursday night’s 80-72 loss to Arizona State was one of the Washington men’s basketball team’s better offensive performances.
More From Men's Basketball
As the buzzer sounded at Desert Financial Arena, the Washington men’s basketball had to watch as Arizona State mobbed senior Kimani Lawrence.
Less than 48 hours after losing to Arizona State by 33 points, the Washington men's basketball team came up just about 50 seconds short against the same opponent as the Huskies fell 80-72 in Tempe, Ariz.
When the dust finally settled at Desert Financial Arena, the deficit was 33 points.
From the opening tip of Tuesday night’s game against Arizona State, the Washington men’s basketball team was in trouble.
With senior guard Quade Green out of the starting lineup, the Washington men’s basketball team fell to Arizona State in 97-64 drubbing.
Athletes don’t stop repping the UW after they leave Seattle. Welcome to this week’s edition of Pro Husky Highlights, where The Daily recaps the exploits of former Washington athletes.
Fifteen seconds into Saturday’s game, Travis Rice made the second field goal of his career.
In what is potentially his final game on Montlake, Quade Green helped propel the Washington men's basketball team to a 62-51 win against California.
On its first offensive possession against Stanford, the Washington men’s basketball team swung the ball along the perimeter, posing no legitimate threats until an errant pass ricocheted off the leg of senior forward Hameir Wright and bounced harmlessly out of bounds,
Junior guard Jamal Bey loses control of the ball in Washington's matchup against Arizona at Alaska Airlines Arena on December 31, 2020. The Huskies's offense couldn't get anything done in the team's 80-53 loss.
Jamal Bey shoots the ball during Washington's game against Seattle U on December 9, 2020. The Huskies take on Arizona on New Year's Eve.
- To UW and Greek Life: Do you not know, or do you just not care?
- Students partying on Greek Row face discipline
- Biden immigration bill aims to ease STEM graduates’ stay in the US
- High-rise developments begin construction in the U-District
- Campus responder program for Greek Row delayed despite safety concerns
- Dr. Ben Danielson speaks on anti-racism and health equity
- Five best spots for students to buy furniture
- Cauce talks remote learning accessibility at student senate meeting
- HFS predicts increased housing rates next year
- I thought I knew everything, then I had sex