More From Men's Soccer
The No. 7 Washington men’s soccer team cruised to a 5-1 win against UCLA after an early avalanche of goals.
Bouncing back from its loss at San Diego State, the Washington men’s soccer team came back from behind to defeat Cal 2-1 at Husky Soccer Stadium on Saturday.
The No. 4 Washington men’s soccer team saw their six-game winning streak come to an end in a 2-0 loss at the hands of San Diego State on Sunday.
Following an impressive win against No. 2 Stanford this past weekend, the No. 4 Washington men’s soccer team defeated another one of the nation’s top teams Wednesday, defeating No. 3 Oregon State 2-1 and handing the Beavers their first home loss of the season.
Eighty-four minutes and 39 seconds.
The No. 9 Washington men’s soccer team beat UCLA on Sunday 2-0, extending their winning streak to four matches.
Coming off a dramatic overtime win against SDSU this past weekend, the Washington men’s soccer team earned an impressive 4-0 victory against rivals Seattle U on Wednesday, March 10 to win the WAC 101 Club Cup at Husky Soccer Stadium
- Spring break reminded me I can’t trust white people
- Greek life will never face accountability
- Provost: University aiming for "mostly in-person" fall quarter
- Rising cases among young people could hamper Washington’s reopening
- UW softball putting faith into Australian arm through 2021
- Multi-events at the Jim Click Shootout wrap up
- Personal records set left and right at the Jim Click Shootout
- What it’s like being in an underfunded major
- I hate the UW because it hates me
- New high-rise planned for site of Seattle Go Center