The No. 7 Washington men’s soccer team came up short in the quarter finals NCAA tournament for the second consecutive season, losing 3-0 in a hard fought battle against second seed Pitt on Monday.
More From Men's Soccer
Back-to-back. After being bounced in the Elite Eight in 2019, the No. 7 Washington men’s soccer team will have a chance to redeem itself this season, advantage to the quarterfinals of the NCAA tournament for the second consecutive year with a 2-0 win against Missouri State.
The No. 7 seed Washington men’s soccer team cruised to a 2-0 victory over Grand Canyon in the second round of the NCAA Tournament on Sunday, utilizing set pieces to trounce the opposition.
After a two week break to rest and recoup, the Washington men’s soccer team is gearing up for a return to the NCAA Tournament for the fifth consecutive year.
The Huskies are headed to North Carolina.
With the Pac-12 title on the line, the No. 6 Washington men’s soccer team fell short, suffering a 1-0 defeat to No. 8 Stanford in overtime.
The No. 7 Washington men’s soccer team cruised to a 5-1 win against UCLA after an early avalanche of goals.
Bouncing back from its loss at San Diego State, the Washington men’s soccer team came back from behind to defeat Cal 2-1 at Husky Soccer Stadium on Saturday.
The No. 4 Washington men’s soccer team saw their six-game winning streak come to an end in a 2-0 loss at the hands of San Diego State on Sunday.
- How has UW spent its nearly $200M in stimulus?
- ‘We are going to create a new normal’: Cauce lays out fall quarter future in town hall
- Heartbreak for Huskies: UW falls to Arizona in 33-run thriller in Tucson
- Uncontested candidates win ASUW elections
- In a world of their own
- An end to men using ‘wokeness’ to get into your pants
- Evolving past performative politics on a liberal campus
- Being queer does not absolve you from your violent behavior
- You can get a COVID-19 vaccine and a cheeseburger next week at Madrona Hall
- Why we need content warnings in classes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.