Nicole Van Dyke hasn’t coached a soccer match in nearly 14 months.
More From Men's Tennis
Despite the sharp end to the spring season and the uncertainty of sports in the upcoming months, there is still hope for next spring season, and the Washington men’s tennis team is looking forward to it.
University of Washington Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) announced plans for the phased return of student-athletes to campus beginning June 15 with voluntary workouts.
In a press release sent May 26, the Pac-12 announced it will allow voluntary, in-person athletic workouts to begin June 15 for all sports.
During his time at Washington, Matt Anger has seen it all.
Liam Puttergill had only been in the country for 77 days when the Pac-12 announced the cancelation of all athletic events.
The NCAA’s Division I Council voted to extend the eligibility of spring sport student-athletes on Monday following the disruption of their season by the COVID-19 outbreak. However, winter athletes, whose seasons were cut short will not be included in this action.
The Washington men’s tennis team clinched a much-needed 5-2 win over Boise State on Sunday, breaking its three-match losing streak and ending the weekend on a positive note.
Junior guard Jamal Bey loses control of the ball in Washington's matchup against Arizona at Alaska Airlines Arena on December 31, 2020. The Huskies's offense couldn't get anything done in the team's 80-53 loss.
Jamal Bey shoots the ball during Washington's game against Seattle U on December 9, 2020. The Huskies take on Arizona on New Year's Eve.
- UW Medicine employee and student experiences with the COVID-19 vaccine
- Say hello to hygge, the Danish art of cozy living
- UW Medicine welcomes Dr. Ben Danielson amid Seattle Children’s Hospital racism investigation
- Washington starts strong but comes up short in close loss to UCLA
- UW Medicine graduate under fire for role in Capitol siege
- UW coaches preparing for a spring season like no other
- Where were you the day of the coup?
- PETA sues UW over primate center, animal oversight records
- Blue Moon Tavern: Honoring Seattleite resilience
- Why UW professors say a Trump impeachment could help protect democracy