Latest From Sports
Hitting the road for the first time this season, the No. 3 Washington men’s soccer team needed all the time it could get to handle business against Utah Valley.
In a closer than expected battle against Montana State, the No. 7 Washington volleyball team had its ups and downs in its home opener on Thursday afternoon inside Alaska Airlines Arena.
Following its loss to Michigan, the Washington football team is back home this weekend against Arkansas State. Before the Huskies take the field Saturday let’s take a look at the Red Wolves.
After a historically bad start to the 2021 season, many are blaming the Washington football team’s quarterback play and play calling as the reason for the Huskies’ disappointing offense. While these are both parts of the problem, there are also less obvious issues that have led to Washington…
Since the founding of the Pacific Coast Conference in 1915, the Washington football team has started winless across its first two games of a season 14 times, with the most recent of those coming in 2008 when the UW went 0-12 in the worst season in school history.
The Washington football team wants to grind out long drives on offense, control the clock, and win close, low-scoring games. Through two games, the Huskies have done almost everything wrong offensively, scoring just 17 points and rushing for just 115 total yards, to set themselves last in th…
If the Washington football team is going to salvage this already disastrous season, the time is now.
ANN ARBOR, Mich.— Last week against Montana, the Washington football team failed to score for 55 minutes.
It may have only been a 10 point difference at half, but it might as well have been 100 with the way Washington’s offense was performing.
The Washington women’s soccer team came into its match against Long Beach State intent on securing its second victory of the season, and until the last minutes of the game, it was well on its way to adding another tick in the column.
A brace from freshman Chris Myers led the No. 3 Washington men’s soccer team to a comfortable 3-0 victory over Dartmouth Friday.
- ‘A ticking time bomb’: UW faculty unconvinced about the return to in-person learning
- Huskies’ putrid offense sputters again at hands of Wolverines
- Instant: Washington lays a dud against Michigan
- One year later: The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone
- Assessing the worst starts in Washington history
- ‘No justice, no peace, abolish the police’: BSU protests UWPD at BOR meeting
- COVID-19 testing and vaccination options for the UW community
- The joys of off-campus living
- Washington overwhelmed by Michigan as horrid start to season continues
- Death, demos, and disappointment: A recap of PAX West 2021