• 0

The University of Washington has acted as a pipeline to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, with dozens of former and current Huskies in Japan for this summer’s games. Tokyo Dawgs highlights the recent performances of Huskies as they compete for gold.

• 0

• 0

• 0

• 0

• 0

• 0

Latest From Sports

• 0

Although the offense will grab most of the headlines after the Washington football team’s first win Saturday, its elite defensive performance should not be overlooked in the blowout win over Arkansas State. The Huskies’ defense shut down the Red Wolves’ offense, holding the opposition to jus…

• 0

Washington opened its season looking dead in the water on offense for two straight weeks, but against Arkansas State the Huskies finally took the training wheels off their offense.

• 0

After an inconsistent match earlier Thursday morning, the No. 7 Washington volleyball team was nothing but consistent in a 3-0 (25-23, 25-17, 25-17) sweep of Fresno State in the evening at Alaska Airlines Arena.

• 2

Since the founding of the Pacific Coast Conference in 1915, the Washington football team has started winless across its first two games of a season 14 times, with the most recent of those coming in 2008 when the UW went 0-12 in the worst season in school history.

• 0

The Washington football team wants to grind out long drives on offense, control the clock, and win close, low-scoring games. Through two games, the Huskies have done almost everything wrong offensively, scoring just 17 points and rushing for just 115 total yards, to set themselves last in th…

Latest Game Daily

Sports Galleries