On the second day of the Pac-12 Championships, the Washington track and field team built from its opening day momentum, with three Huskies reaching the podium in Eugene, Oregon. 

With the grind of the regular season inevitably finding its end, the Washington track and field team looked toward putting together qualifying performances for the NCAA West Prelims. 

top story
  • 0

Reinforcing the recent trend of nearly the past decade, the Washington track and field team won its eighth of the past nine matchups against Washington State, headed by freshman Anthony Smith’s dominance in the men’s track events. 

top story
  • 0

Of the four track meets over the past few days, the Washington track and field team has collected a wide array of personal records and first place finishes while also moving its way up the UW ladder of school records.

top story
  • 0

After a successful opening day for the multi-eventers at the Mt. Sac Relays in Walnut, California, sophomore Ida Eikeng held onto the No. 1 spot Thursday with 5,916 points in the women’s heptathlon, earning the No. 2 mark in all of NCAA this year while falling just four points behind her own…

top story
  • 0

After sending a lighter group to the Triton Invitational just a week prior, the Washington track and field team sent its largest group of the season to Southern California to compete in four independent meets in four days which covered all outdoor events. 

• 0

After a weekend of success by the sprinters and multi-eventers a week ago in Fresno, California, the Washington track and field throw crew intended to shoot for more records and first place finishes at the Triton Invitational in San Diego, California.

• 0

The outdoor season is always greener with stand-out performances by UW’s long-distance team, and that’s exactly what the Washington track and field team got on in the first major invitational of the outdoor season from a pair of distance runners named Green.