Things just keep getting better for the No. 7 Washington volleyball team.
More From Volleyball
Just like it did two days ago, Saturday went almost exactly the way the No. 9 Washington volleyball team wanted it to go.
There was a matchup of top-10 teams inside Hec Edmundson Pavilion on Thursday night.
It’s been a long two weeks for the No. 9 Washington volleyball team.
Following a split weekend against its first ranked matchup of the season, the No. 10 Washington volleyball team remains on the road for a second week in a row, taking on Colorado.
Less than 48 hours after suffering just its second loss of the season, the No.10 Washington volleyball team responded in strong fashion Sunday afternoon.
Just a few minutes into Friday night’s game, it was clear that the No.10 Washington volleyball team was in for a long night.
Junior guard Jamal Bey loses control of the ball in Washington's matchup against Arizona at Alaska Airlines Arena on December 31, 2020. The Huskies's offense couldn't get anything done in the team's 80-53 loss.
Jamal Bey shoots the ball during Washington's game against Seattle U on December 9, 2020. The Huskies take on Arizona on New Year's Eve.
- Dear white people: Stop colonizing Zoom classrooms
- BSU, UW administration talk changes to UW policing
- Curing HIV and blood disorders with a single injection
- Blazed and Confused: Analyzing our relationship with weed in quarantine
- Biden immigration bill aims to ease STEM graduates’ stay in the US
- $11.45M federal grant will develop transit, mobility tech for underserved groups
- ‘The golden age for virtual reality’
- Limited availability delays UW Medicine vaccine rollout
- I quarantined like this
- Escape into the vertical: The history of buildering at the UW